Chiropractor Dania Beach
Chiropractor Dania Beach
Millions of people have discovered the benefits of chiropractic care. Each chiropractor at Icon Medical Centers in Hollywood, FL, near Dania Beach, is committed to assisting individuals as they recover from injuries sustained at work, during a car crash, while playing sports or due to a slip and fall.
Most Common Symptoms Treated by a Chiropractor Near Dania Beach
Two of the most common symptoms treated by any chiropractor are back pain and headaches. Ultimately, the goal of a chiropractor is to provide an injured patient with an alternative treatment to medications and surgery. Furthermore, spinal adjustments with a licensed chiropractor near Dania Beach can sustain an individual’s overall wellness.
Chiropractic Care Near Dania Beach for Overall Wellness
Even an individual who has not been injured can experience misaligned vertebrae (vertebral subluxation), which can lead to a variety of symptoms. Therefore, chiropractic care from an experienced, licensed chiropractor is an effective technique for maintaining overall wellness.
Natural Benefits of Spinal Adjustments with an Experienced, Licensed Chiropractor Near Dania Beach
Spinal adjustments have been proven to:
- reduce inflammation
- boost the immune system
- decrease oxidative and mental stress
- increase one’s energy level
- relieve muscle tension
- improve pulmonary function
A Chiropractor Can Provide a Natural Solution to Pain Reduction, Healing and Overall Wellness
Each chiropractor at Icon Medical Centers uses chiropractic care to address a variety of issues and symptoms.
Some of the issues and symptoms chiropractic care addresses include:
- whiplash and neck pain
- back pain
- migraines and tension headaches
- joint pain and arthritis
- sciatica (nerve pain that extends from the lower back, down the buttock, into the back of the thigh and all the way down the leg to the foot)
- neurological conditions
- a frozen shoulder
- high blood pressure
- organ function
- plantar fasciitis
- tennis elbow
- hip/knee strains
- rotator cuff impingement syndrome (aka rotator cuff tendinitis)
- temporomandibular joint disorder/dysfunction (TMJ/TMD)
- other injuries related to the musculoskeletal system
What Causes Vertebral Subluxation?
A variety of issues can cause spinal misalignment.
Some of the most common causes of vertebral misalignment include:
- a slip and fall (microtrauma) or any other type of accident
- degenerative changes or osteoporosis of the intervertebral discs and/or spine
- damage to the intervertebral joint (that leads to inflammation)
- poor posture
- tight or spasming back muscles that pull on the vertebrae, causing misalignment
- an inflammatory response due to lack of water, a poor diet, and/or psychological stress
The Philosophy of Chiropractic Care
The philosophy of chiropractic care involves encompassing a holistic approach to promoting health, preventing illness and encouraging the body to heal itself.
Essentially, the principle of chiropractic care is that, under the right conditions, the body has an amazing, inherent ability to heal itself. The chiropractor helps create the environment within the body that facilitates this. Since every organ and cell within the body is controlled by the nervous system, a chiropractor focuses his/her attention on keeping the spinal column properly aligned. If a shift occurs, the chiropractor realigns the spinal column to restore proper movement and allow the cerebrospinal fluid to move freely within the intercommunicating channels that house the cerebrospinal fluid.
Modalities Utilized at Icon Medical Centers in Hollywood, FL, Near Dania Beach
Each chiropractor at Icon Medical Centers has access to a variety of modalities so that their patients can receive the care they need at a single location. Furthermore, all of our medical professionals work together to ensure that each patient receives the high-quality care that they deserve.
In order to assist our patients throughout the healing process and reduce their pain levels, we offer a variety of modality treatments:
- therapeutic ultrasound
- electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)
- heat therapy (to relax the muscles)
- therapeutic exercises
- laser therapy
- massage therapy
- myofascial release
- cold therapy (to reduce inflammation)
- trigger point injections
- and more
Make your appointment today or let us know your questions by filling out the contact form below.