Chiropractors in Hallandale Beach Fl
WHIPLASH INJURY? BACK PAIN AFTER
We Can Help You
Icon Medical Centers is an Accident Clinic in Miami that is dedicated to providing medical treatment and rehabilitation to accident victims.
Start Your Evaluation Today!
Call us today or fill out the form to start treatment
Chiropractors near Hallandale Beach Fl
Chiropractic Care in Hallandale Beach, Florida
Chiropractic care is a branch of the healing arts that concentrates on correcting issues that affect the musculoskeletal system. At Icon Medical Centers, our chiropractors offer individuals that have been injured in an accident or that have sustained sports injuries relief from their injuries through gentle spinal manipulation. In addition, various other treatments that are provided by the medical professionals at Icon Medical Centers, in Hollywood, near Hallandale Beach are utilized.
Two fundamental concepts outline the perception a chiropractor has concerning disease and overall general health:
1. The relationship between the patient’s mind and body influences his/her ability to remain healthy, and to heal his/her body.
2. The body’s structure and condition impacts its ability to heal itself as well as its ability to function properly.
A Hallandale Chiropractor Can Use Chiropractic Care to Heal Your Injuries
Chiropractic care is extremely beneficial for individuals who are suffering with pain caused by injuries sustained in car accidents, at work, while participating in sports or due to a slip and fall.
Injuries and Symptoms a Chiropractor Frequently Addresses
Our chiropractors near Hallandale Beach FL, use a drug-free approach to address a variety of injuries and symptoms, including:
- Back pain
- Herniated/Bulging Discs
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Wrist pain
- Shoulder pain
- Ankle pain
Hallandale chiropractic services available at Icon Medical Centers include:
- Manual Chiropractic Adjustments
- Infrared Therapy
- Therapeutic Massage
- Vibratory Massage
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Trigger Point Injections
- Ultrasound Treatments
- Mechanical Traction
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Paraffin Bath
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Maintaining General Wellness Also Requires Properly Aligned Vertebrae
While many individuals seek chiropractic care after they become injured, chiropractic care is also beneficial for those individuals who reside in Hallandale Beach that have not sustained injuries. The chiropractors at Icon Medical Centers use a natural, holistic approach to address everything from neck pain to high blood pressure. Regular chiropractic care can lead to a speedier recovery and an increase in your overall health.
The Role of the Spinal Column
The spinal column consists of 24 vertebrae. These vertebrae allow an individual to twist, bend and perform every other action each day. The spinal column also encases the central nervous system, which coordinates and controls the muscles, organs, and tissues throughout the body. When the spinal column is out of alignment, symptoms result. Therefore, proper spinal alignment is an essential aspect of maintaining general wellness.
The Many Benefits of Chiropractic Care at Icon Medical Centers in Hollywood, Near Hallandale Beach
Whether a patient is seeking treatment for an injury or to maintain his/her overall wellness, each chiropractor at Icon Medical Centers in Hollywood, near Hallandale Beach, is dedicated to providing our patients with the high-quality care that they deserve.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care:
- More Restful Sleep Reducing the pain in an individual’s spine, joints and/or neck allows for a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Increased Energy Levels Studies indicated that following a spinal realignment session with a chiropractor, the communication between the nervous system and the brain is improved. This improved communication allows the organs to function better, which ultimately leads to an increase in energy.
- Pain Relief Once our chiropractor identifies a patient’s ailment, a wellness plan is created. The wellness plan the chiropractor creates is designed to manage an individual’s pain. The ultimate goal is to relieve a patient’s pain altogether. Reaching this goal can take time and does usually require multiple spinal adjustment sessions with an experienced chiropractor. Furthermore, modalities can also help with pain relief.
- An Improved Mood Once the chiropractor properly aligns the spine, the increase in blood flow to the brain and the neck typically improves an individual’s mood. In addition, decreasing an individual’s pain frequently improves his/her mood.
- May Decrease the Need for Surgical Intervention Chiropractic care is a holistic approach for dealing with common ailments, such as joint pain, neck pain, headaches and low back pain. Spinal adjustments that are performed by a licensed chiropractor can prevent the need for surgical intervention.
- Can Lower High Blood Pressure Following a spinal adjustment, the flow of blood to the heart increases. Therefore, the heart does not work as hard to supply the rest of the body with the blood it needs.
- Improved Flexibility When the vertebrae of the spine are properly aligned, the muscles and ligaments can stretch and move as they were intended to.
chiropractic care and myofascial release techniques to thousands of individuals to assist them as they recover from a variety of injuries, including:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Neck pain/Back pain
- Tennis elbow
- Rotator cuff tendinitis (aka rotator cuff impingement syndrome)
- Strains to the hip/knee
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction/disorder (TMJ or TMD)
- Other musculoskeletal injuries
- In addition, Dr. Da Rocha utilizes the various modalities available at Icon Medical Centers in Hollywood, near Hallandale Beach to treat muscle and joint pain.
These modalities include:
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)
- Therapeutic exercise routines
- Therapeutic massage
- Other physical therapy treatments
Why You Should Seek Treatment at Hollywood’s Icon Medical Centers Near Hallandale Beach
- Whether you may have been injured in an automobile accident or while participating in a sporting event, Icon Medical Centers has the Hallandale Chiropractors and supplementary medical staff needed to meet your needs.
- At Icon Medical Centers near Hallandale Beach, we know that being injured is difficult. That is why we aim to simplify your recovery process by eliminating the need to travel from one medical office to the other. We are happy to provide an establishment that offers our patients a wide range of medical care at one single location.
- Neurosurgical and Orthopedic consults, Chiropractic Treatment, Physiotherapy, Physical Therapy, and Massage Therapy are all therapeutic techniques offered right inside our chiropractic center near Hallandale Beach, Florida.
- It is our goal to create a friendly and professional atmosphere for our patients to ensure that our patients are comfortable throughout their recovery process. Our knowledgeable professionals are dedicated to providing you the highest quality health care and aim to reduce your pain levels until total pain relief.
Contact Our Hallandale Chiropractic Clinic Today
Our chiropractic center in Hollywood, FL can provide you the exceptional chiropractic care you need to relieve your pain and discomfort. Icon Medical Centers has the compassionate and skilled doctors of chiropractic near Hallandale Beach, FL for your pain relief. If you are interested in our chiropractic services and would like to know about our chiropractor prices in Hollywood, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are eagerly waiting for your call and are happy to help you reach your health goals.
New Articles on our Blog!
There are many ways you can take care of your body, from eating well to exercise, but if you have suffered an injury or have chronic pain, then you may need complementary therapies in addition to your usual wellness routine. In these cases, chiropractic may be an option to help improve your overall health. Whether
You may have heard a lot about chiropractic adjustment and be considering this kind of alternative treatment for yourself. Many people turn up at their chiropractor’s appointment imagining they will simply have their back cracked, but chiropractic treatments are a lot more complicated than that. However, no doubt, your main question will be, ‘does a
Whether you have suffered an injury or are dealing with everyday aches and pains, spa massage therapy may be an option for you. Massage has many health benefits, both physical and mental, and it can be a great alternative to taking drugs to help with the management of pain. Our team of licensed massage therapists
If you want to feel less pain and be healthier overall, then it’s wise to consider mixing yoga, meditation, and chiropractic care. There are many health benefits of chiropractic care, mindfulness meditation, and yoga. These habits that can help you to improve your range of motion and slow a racing mind. When you combine all
Combining yoga and chiropractic care is a wise idea if you’re looking for a deeper level of health and wellness. There are many benefits worth discussing if you’re serious about gaining strength and feeling less pain overall. You won’t know how useful these two practices can be until you’re willing to test them out and
Having a sore and stiff lower back can be uncomfortable and debilitating. Luckily, there are exercises for lower back pain you can do to bring yourself some relief and help make your body stronger and healthier. You want to work on strengthening the lower back area and surrounding muscles so that you can feel less
Start Treatment Today!
Fill out the form to Make your Appointment
Schedule your next consultation exam & adjustment with one of our experienced Injury Doctors at your preferred Location in Miami or Hollywood FL.