WHIPLASH INJURY? BACK PAIN AFTER
We Can Help You
Icon Medical Centers is an Accident Clinic in Miami that is dedicated to providing medical treatment and rehabilitation to accident victims.
Start Your Evaluation Today!
Call us today or fill out the form to start treatment
Chiropractors near Hialeah FL
A chiropractor is an expert in caring for the bones, muscles, connective tissues and nerves that make up about 60 percent of the human body. Every joint in the body is part of the musculoskeletal system: Overall good health requires that the musculoskeletal system is functioning properly. The chiropractors at Icon Medical Centers near Hialeah, Florida, specialize in treating individuals who have sports-related injuries or who have sustained injuries during an automobile accident.
Proper Motion Requires Proper Function
When any joint in the body is impaired, proper function is impossible. In general, an impaired joint leads to inflammation of the affected area, a reduction in the joint’s range of motion, a buildup of calcium, the formation of scar tissue and pain. Chiropractors use various methods and treatments to return the joint to its proper position.
After an injury, it is highly recommended that you receive regular chiropractic care from a skilled chiropractor near west Hialeah. Receiving regular spinal manipulation, including chiropractic adjustments, can reduce your pain and discomfort, leading to the improvement of your overall health.When any joint in the body is impaired, proper function is impossible. In general, an impaired joint leads to inflammation of the affected area, a reduction in the joint’s range of motion, a buildup of calcium, the formation of scar tissue and pain. Chiropractors use various methods and treatments to return the joint to its proper position.
After an injury, it is highly recommended that you receive regular chiropractic care from a skilled chiropractor near west Hialeah. Receiving regular spinal manipulation, including chiropractic adjustments, can reduce your pain and discomfort, leading to the improvement of your overall health.
Injuries Chiropractors at Icon Medical Centers near Hialeah Frequently Treat:
- frozen shoulders
- runner’s knee
- tennis elbow
- other injuries to the extremities
- neck injuries (including whiplash)
- back injuries
Chiropractic Care is a Non-Invasive, Natural Approach
Some people refer to a misaligned spine as being jammed or locked-up. Joint mobilization through chiropractic care can improve the circulation of blood and spinal fluid; thus, speeding up the healing process, which reduces the likelihood of scar tissue formation.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments in Hialeah, Florida
- More Restful Sleep Reducing the pain in an individual’s spine, joints and/or neck allows for a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Increased Energy Levels Studies indicated that following a spinal realignment session with a chiropractor, the communication between the nervous system and the brain is improved. This improved communication allows the organs to function better, which ultimately leads to an increase in energy.
- Pain Relief Once our chiropractor identifies a patient’s ailment, a wellness plan is created. The wellness plan the chiropractor creates is designed to manage an individual’s pain without the side effects presented by pain medication. The ultimate goal is to relieve a patient’s pain altogether. Reaching this goal can take time and does usually require multiple spinal adjustment sessions with an experienced chiropractor. Furthermore, modalities can also help with pain relief.
- An Improved Mood Once the chiropractor properly aligns the spine, the increase in blood flow to the brain and the neck typically improves an individual’s mood. In addition, decreasing an individual’s pain frequently improves his/her mood.
- May Decrease the Need for Surgical Intervention Chiropractic care is a holistic approach for dealing with common ailments, such as joint pain, neck pain, headaches and low back pain. Spinal adjustments that are performed by a licensed chiropractor can prevent the need for surgical intervention.
- Can Lower High Blood Pressure Following a spinal adjustment, the flow of blood to the heart increases. Therefore, the heart does not work as hard to supply the rest of the body with the blood it needs.
- Improved Flexibility When the vertebrae of the spine are properly aligned, the muscles and ligaments can stretch and move as they were intended to.
Comprehensive Chiropractic Care Near Hialeah, Florida
- Icon Medical Centers knows that becoming injured or suffering from pain is difficult. That is why we offer all-inclusive chiropractic services at our Miami location, near Hialeah. Chiropractors, physicians, physical therapists, and massage therapists are all found at our single location.
- Whether you need a chiropractic adjustment, massage therapy, physical therapy, or an accurate evaluation and diagnosis from a specialist, Icon Medical Centers makes it simple for you to receive the care you need without having to travel to several places.
- We know that everyone heals differently and we believe that incorporating multiple therapeutic methods is the best healing method. That is why we make it possible to receive multiple forms of therapy in one single location.
The Medical Professionals at Icon Medical Centers near Hialeah Determine the Root of a Patient's Problem
To determine why an individual is experiencing pain, medical professionals must be familiar with the signs and symptoms related to various conditions, and injuries. The physicians, physical therapists, and chiropractors at Icon Medical Centers have experience diagnosing and treating a multitude of injuries, and conditions: Therefore, they know what to look for.
All of the medical professionals at Icon Medical Centers near Hialeah work in conjunction with the chiropractors to determine each patient’s diagnosis. Once a diagnosis is reached, our chiropractors, massage therapists, physical therapists and physicians can begin treatment right away. The sooner proper treatment is initiated, the better.
Neck Injuries and Neck Pain
- While any type of collision can damage the neck, a whiplash/neck injury frequently results from a motor vehicle accident. A whiplash injury occurs when the head is abruptly jerked back and forth (beyond its normal limits).
- The ligaments and muscles that support the spine and head may become stretched or torn. This abrupt force can cause the vertebrae to move from their normal position; thus, reducing the individual’s range of motion. Furthermore, the soft, pulpy discs located between the vertebrae may bulge or herniate. Our chiropractors can help relieve the pain associated with bulging and herniated discs.
The instability of the soft tissues and the spine can cause numerous symptoms, including:
- shooting pain in the arms, shoulders and/or hands;
- blurred vision; as well as
- a reduced range of motion.
Contact Our Chiropractic Center Near Hialeah Today
Our chiropractic care center in Miami can provide you with the exceptional chiropractic treatment you need. Icon Medical Centers has the compassionate and skilled chiropractors near Hialeah, Fl for your pain relief. If you are interested in our chiropractic services and would like to know about our chiropractor prices in Hialeah, give us a call. We are eagerly waiting for your call and are happy to help you restore your health.
New Articles on our Blog!
There are many ways you can take care of your body, from eating well to exercise, but if you have suffered an injury or have chronic pain, then you may need complementary therapies in addition to your usual wellness routine. In these cases, chiropractic may be an option to help improve your overall health. Whether
You may have heard a lot about chiropractic adjustment and be considering this kind of alternative treatment for yourself. Many people turn up at their chiropractor’s appointment imagining they will simply have their back cracked, but chiropractic treatments are a lot more complicated than that. However, no doubt, your main question will be, ‘does a
Whether you have suffered an injury or are dealing with everyday aches and pains, spa massage therapy may be an option for you. Massage has many health benefits, both physical and mental, and it can be a great alternative to taking drugs to help with the management of pain. Our team of licensed massage therapists
Start Treatment Today!
Fill out the form to Make your Appointment
Schedule your next consultation exam & adjustment with one of our experienced Injury Doctors at your preferred Location in Miami or Hollywood FL.