Personal Injury Doctors in Hollywood FL
Personal Injury Clinic in Hollywood, Florida
When an individual suffers any kind of personal injury, prompt, thorough and effective treatment is essential if he/she is to recover properly. Whether you suffer a personal injury due to a defective product, slip, and fall, workplace accident, car accident or any other kind of accident the medical professionals at Icon Medical Centers personal injury clinic in Hollywood can help you recover. We specialize in providing high-quality chiropractic care to accident victims who are seeking pain relief.
We understand the stress of being hurt and in pain. That is why we are dedicated to guiding your through your recovery and providing only the best quality care. For a consultation at our personal injury clinic simply call (305) 858-8845 today!
Diagnostic and Rehabilitative Personal Injury Care in Hollywood
Icon Medical Centers personal injury clinic in Hollywood provides its patients with a wide range of diagnostic and rehabilitative care. Recovery from a Hollywood personal injury accident is usually littered with both physical and mental pain.
Icon Medical Centers Personal Injury Clinic Offers Each Patient a Customized Recovery Plan in Hollywood
An aggravating injury can traumatize you, inhibiting your recovery from a personal injury in Hollywood FL. In turn, this injury keeps you from returning to your normal life and daily schedule. The medical professionals at the Icon Medical Centers personal injury clinic in Miami work together to develop a recovery plan tailored to meet your specific personal injury needs.
Personal Injury Legal Counsel and the Medical Professionals at the Icon Medical Centers Personal Injury Clinic in Hollywood
If you have legal counsel, the professionals at Icon Medical Centers personal injury clinic in Hollywood will work with him/her to ensure that all your medical information is up-to-date and accurate.
The Medical Personnel at Icon Medical Centers Personal Injury Clinic in Hollywood
The personal injury team at Icon Medical Centers accident clinic in Hollywood consists of Board Certified physicians and therapists.
These medical professionals include:
- An orthopedic surgeon
- A neurosurgeon
- licensed Massage Therapists
In some cases, our patients may require more interventional methods to treat their conditions and minimize their pain. If their pain persists or worsens despite regular chiropractic care and therapy, the patient may be seen by one of our pain management doctors in Hollywood FL.
Pain Management Doctors Hollywood FL
The pain management doctors at Icon Medical Centers are specially trained and experienced in working with patients who suffer from chronic pain and discomfort after an auto accident, slip and fall, or sports injury.
If you have been injured in an accident and cannot continue your daily activities due to pain, contact Icon Medical Centers today for an appointment with a skilled interventional pain specialist who can help you out of your suffering.
Our professionals have experience treating nearly any type of injury including, but not limited to:
- back pain
- neck pain
- herniated discs
Accident Chiropractors on Hollywood Blvd
Chiropractic care has been proven to be one of the most effective therapeutic methods of recovery after an accident injury. Chiropractic manipulation is known to naturally reduce inflammation and promote the body’s natural healing process for a speedier recovery.
At Icon Medical Centers, our Hollywood chiropractors are dedicated to providing the highest quality of chiropractic care to increase our patient’s quality of life as fast as possible. Our chiropractors in Hollywood, FL aim to provide the chiropractic techniques that work best for the patient and that the patient is most comfortable with.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Accident Injuries
- More Restful Sleep Reducing the pain in an individual’s spine, joints and/or neck allows for a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Increased Energy Levels Studies indicated that following a spinal realignment session with a chiropractor, the communication between the nervous system and the brain is improved. This improved communication allows the organs to function better, which ultimately leads to an increase in energy.
- Pain Relief Once our chiropractor identifies a patient’s ailment, a wellness plan is created. The wellness plan the chiropractor creates is designed to manage an individual’s pain. The ultimate goal is to relieve a patient’s pain altogether, while reducing the need for pain medicine. Reaching this goal can take time and does usually require multiple spinal adjustment sessions with an experienced chiropractor. Furthermore, modalities can also help with pain relief.
- An Improved Mood Once the chiropractor properly aligns the spine, the increase in blood flow to the brain and the neck typically improves an individual’s mood. In addition, decreasing an individual’s pain frequently improves his/her mood.
- May Decrease the Need for Surgical Intervention Chiropractic care is a holistic approach for dealing with common ailments, such as joint pain, neck pain, headaches and low back pain. Spinal adjustments that are performed by a licensed chiropractor can prevent the need for surgical intervention.
- Can Lower High Blood Pressure Following a spinal adjustment, the flow of blood to the heart increases. Therefore, the heart does not work as hard to supply the rest of the body with the blood it needs.
- Improved Flexibility When the vertebrae of the spine are properly aligned, the muscles and ligaments can stretch and move as they were intended to.
Some of the Treatments Offered at Icon Medical Centers Personal Injury Clinic in Hollywood
- Hot/Cold Packs
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Various Types of Therapeutic Massages
- Mechanical Traction Table
- Trigger Point Injections
- Ultrasound Treatments
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Infrared Therapy
Legal Assistance After a Motor Vehicle Accident
Over the years, Icon Medical Centers has created professional relationships with some of the best car accident attorneys in Hollywood, FL. If you have been injured in a car accident in Hollywood Florida, but don’t have a Hollywood personal injury attorney by your side, we will be happy to refer you to a Hollywood personal injury law firm with experienced Hollywood personal injury lawyers within our network to guide you through the process of your personal injury case.
Icon Medical Centers Works with Your Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyer
We accept various forms of insurance at our personal injury clinic in Hollywood, Florida. We also have extensive experience working with third-party payers, including vehicle insurance companies and Hollywood personal injury attorneys. If needed, our medical staff at our Hollywood accident center can provide testimonies in court related to various injuries and medical conditions.
After an Auto Accident, Contact Icon Medical Centers Personal Injury Clinic
If you are an accident victim and need quality medical treatment for your accident injuries, call Icon Medical Centers personal injury clinic in Hollywood today. When dealing with a personal injury case, it is important to find caring and experienced medical professionals to assist you through your recovery. Icon Medical Centers Accident Clinic in Hollywood can provide you with the exceptional, compassionate care you deserve. Please contact our accident clinic today to schedule an appointment for your initial consultation. We are eager for your call and happy to assist you.
The Icon Medical Centers personal injury clinic in Hollywood is conveniently located in South Florida just one block West of I-95. If you or your client has suffered a personal injury in or near Fort Lauderdale, our medical professionals are happy to help treat and document the medical information pertinent to your case.
Make your appointment today or let us know your questions by filling out the contact form below.