Personal Injury Clinic Little Haiti
WHIPLASH INJURY? BACK PAIN AFTER
We Can Help You
Icon Medical Centers is an Accident Clinic in Miami that is dedicated to providing medical treatment and rehabilitation to accident victims.
Start Your Evaluation Today!
Call us today or fill out the form to start treatment
Personal Injury Clinic in Little Haiti, Miami, FL
Any kind of personal injury can have a damaging effect on your life. That’s why it’s so important that you seek out the very best in prompt, thorough, and effective professional medical treatment. Whether you were involved in a car accident, motorcycle accident or you slipped and fell at work, Icon Medical Centers in Little Haiti has the medical team and experience to ensure that you start on your road to recovery with minimal disruption.
Injuries of all types of accidents can lead to a drastic reduction on your quality of life. However, with the right accident injury treatment, care, and support from our dedicated medical professionals, you could be on the road to recovery much faster than you thought possible.
The Icon Medical Centers Team in Little Haiti
We have gathered some of the best medical professionals in South Florida. The personal injury team in Little Haiti consists of a widely diverse range of specialists and accredited auto accident injury doctors and therapists. These include:
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Licensed massage therapists
That’s because, at Icon Medical Centers, you get the advantage of having customized treatment plans that have been designed specifically for you. Our team has years of experience in treating a huge variety of personal injury cases. Some of the most common types of personal injury in Little Haiti include:
- Back and neck pain
- Herniated discs
We have the years of experience that means you get to undertake your treatment with confidence that we can help you on the road to recovery with our customized recovery plan.
What Kind of Treatment can I get for a Personal Injury in Little Haiti?
Our treatment plans are fully customized and can incorporate a full range of treatment options. Working together, we will evaluate the extent of your injuries and devise a step-by-step program that may incorporate any of the treatment types that we specialize in. Your treatment plan might include:
- Hot/Cold packs
- Chiropractic adjustments
- EMS (electrical muscle stimulation)
- Therapeutic massage
- Mechanical traction table
- Trigger point injections
- Ultrasound treatments
- Infrared therapy
As well as our practical and therapeutic treatment, we also ensure that you get the medication needed for long or short-term alleviation of your primary symptoms. At the Little Haiti personal injury clinic, you know that you are in the best hands.
The Legal Issues of Personal Injury in Little Haiti
When you are the accident victim, it can be very stressful. That’s not helped when you are in a situation where the injury was caused by someone else. Whether it was an automobile accident or slip and fall, many patients will want to make a claim for compensation.
At Icon Medical Centers, our long years of working in Little Haiti means we have the legal network so that we can identify the best law firms to provide you legal counsel to match your personal injury lawsuit case. If you have a personal injury lawyer already in place to tackle your claim, then we make sure that they have access to clear medical records that can support your case in court and improve your chances of making a successful claim.
Meticulous documentation is vital in legal cases involving blame and personal injury, and our professional relationships with local personal injury attorneys has given us a firm understanding of what you need.
Diagnostic and Rehabilitative Personal Injury Care in Little Haiti
At Icon Medical Centers, we offer a full range of both diagnostic and rehabilitative care options. Our customized treatment plans can dramatically transform your pain levels and your quality of life after an accident of any kind. Our specialist medical team can provide you with:
- Chiropractors in Little Haiti: All of our chiropractors are fully licensed and specialize in treating injuries that have been caused by accidents or illness. Chiropractic care is often a more natural option for those that have already had their immediate injuries dealt with in emergency rooms. It is a proven method for treating accident injuries and can minimize pain levels using non-invasive techniques. All of our Little Haiti Chiropractors are Florida Board-certified, so you know that you are only getting the best treatment.
- Pain Management: We have a team of pain management specialists at our accident clinic in Little Haiti who have been trained to both diagnose and treat the causes of pain. Finding the right pain management doctor in Little Haiti is now as simple as picking up the phone and asking for your free consultation. When you use Icon Medical Centers, you know that you are getting the best in specialist care and treatment.
- Physical Therapy: Trained and licensed, our physiotherapy and physical therapy doctors will create a fully comprehensive program of therapy in order to get you back to peak health levels. All physical therapy needs vary from person to person, so it’s essential that you find the practitioners that are accredited and have experience in treating your injury type. From stretching exercises to home-based training programs to make life easier at home during recovery, our team of physical therapists can help alleviate the most frustrating consequences caused by your injury.
If you have been injured in an accident in Little Haiti, contact our accident and injury clinic today! We look forward to your call and will be happy to help you get started on your recovery.
Start Treatment Today!
Fill out the form to Make your Appointment
Schedule your next consultation exam & adjustment with one of our experienced Injury Doctors at your preferred Location in Miami or Hollywood FL.