Slip and Fall Accident Clinic Near Me
Miami Injury Chiropractic Clinic
We Can Help You!
Icon Medical Centers is an Accident Clinic in Miami that is dedicated to providing medical treatment and rehabilitation to accident victims.
Start Your Evaluation Today!
Call us today or fill out the form to start treatment
Have you had a trip and fall accident in the local area? Contact our slip and fall injury clinic today!
If you or a loved one have had a slip and fall accident, one of your first thoughts will most likely be – will I be able to afford my recovery?
Did you know that the average hospital cost of a slip and fall accident in the U.S is between $30,000 to $40,000?
Furthermore, slip and fall accidents cost Americans more than $34 billion each year.
That is a worrying amount of money, but not what you should be thinking about after you have been injured in a slip and fall accident.
Fortunately, if you are looking for a nationally accredited, all-inclusive accident clinic near you that provides superior treatment plans and specialists at the top of their field, but also one that will actively help you handle your insurance claim, then look no further.
Here at Icon Medical Centers, we will work tirelessly with your slip and fall lawyer to ensure that you can receive all the medical care and ongoing treatments that you need without having to worry about how you are going to afford them.
We are highly experienced in dealing with slip and fall accident attorneys and will work directly with yours; sharing any medical documentation that they may need and providing testimonials when required.
If you or a loved one has had a slip and fall accident in the local area and need treatment, aftercare, support or advice, please do not hesitate to contact us here today. Our highly trained and dedicated team of customer service professionals are waiting for your call and will deal with your enquiry with complete confidentiality and sensitivity.
What specific treatments do you offer to help recover from a slip and fall accident?
Our accident clinic offers a comprehensive range of rehabilitation treatments and techniques that provide you with the best possible chance of complete recovery after your slip and fall accident. Our slip and fall doctors near you can help you recover.
Our on-site therapies include:
- Physical therapy
- Massage therapy
- Chiropractic care
- Pain management services
We offer a wide range of specialized treatments, which include:
- Paraffin Bath Therapy
- Ice/Heat Therapy
- Infrared Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Vibration Massage
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Mechanical Traction
- Osteopathic Treatment
- Trigger Point Injections
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Block Injections
If you would like to have more information about any of the above treatment, please do not hesitate to contact us here today.
Where am I most likely to have a slip and fall accident near me?
Although a slip and fall accident can occur almost anywhere, there are several locations where slip and falls accidents occur more frequently:
- At the grocery store. Slip and fall accidents are common at the grocery store or your local supermarket. This is because both customers and employees might break or spill something on the floor, which you then may slip-on.
- Hotels and resorts. You may slip over spilled food or drink, a recently mopped floor or a broken tile. There are many opportunities for a slip and fall accident at both hotels and other resorts.
- At work. Whether you work for a large corporation or a small business, if you experience a slip and fall accident at work, then you should seek legal advice immediately. Same level falls account for 60% of all slip and fall accidents at work with 20% of work slip and falls being responsible for disabling injuries.
- Private homes. Many slip and fall accidents occur in someone’s else home, whether that be at a friend’s house or someone you don’t know very well. If you are claiming compensation after an accident in someone else’s home then try to remember that it is their insurance company you are trying to obtain compensation from, not your friend.
- Public areas. Slip and fall accidents in public spaces are incredibly common, with recurrent causes being potholes, debris on the sidewalk, ice that has not been properly salted and poor or neglected road surfaces.
What should I do if I have a slip and fall accident at work?
Many of our clients feel embarrassed when they have a slip and fall accident at work. However, it is important to remember that accidents happen to anyone.
Especially slip and fall accidents that are the leading cause of injuries in all age groups in the U.S.
If you do have a slip and fall accident at work, you should:
- Assess your injuries and call for your local accident clinic for help
- Report the accident to your manager or owner of the business
- Record your slip and fall accident in your company’s accident book or log
- Take photographs of the scene, or ask a colleague to do so on your behalf
- Ask any witnesses if they will provide witness statements for you if required
- Keep a record of your injuries and medical treatments you require
- Keep a record of any expenses you incur while receiving medical attention
- Seek the advice of an accident lawyer and possibly open a slip and fall case
Call our Accident Injury Clinic near you today, and you could start your treatment as early as tomorrow!
Start Treatment Today!
Fill out the form to Make your Appointment
Schedule your next consultation exam & adjustment with one of our experienced Injury Doctors at your preferred Location in Miami or Hollywood FL.